How to get aadhar card by post?| Aadhar card correction | aadhar card download
If there is some error or mistake in your Aadhar Card details you can get it corrected or rectified. The process to correct the mistakes of Aadhar details is pretty easy and simple; you can either update Aadhar Card Online or Update Aadhar Card Offline by sending the correction form with supporting documents via Post.
Both methods will work to get your Aadhar Card details to get fixed; once you place a request to correct your Aadhar Card Details Online or offline via post it takes 10 to 15 days.
So now the main query starts here is whether you will get your Hard Copy of Aadhar Card after Update? Or How to get Hard Copy of Aadhar Card after Update.
Yes, you will get Aadhar Card by post only if you have requested to update your name, date of birth, gender, and address. And if in case you have not requested to update any details you will not get Aadhar Card by post.
Once the update request gets processed an SMS will receive on your registered mobile number; with a message“your update request has been processed successfully”; now, you can download the Updated e-Aadhaar Card Copy Online and if needed take a printout.
E-Aadhar Card downloaded Copy Online will be accepted everywhere without any questions as the Physical Aadhar Card Hard Copy is accepted which is sent via post.
Those who had requested to update your name, date of birth, gender, and address, they will get Aadhar Card by post in hard copy after 3 to 6 months.
Below is the process which will shows how to download updated e-Aadhar Card Copy Online.
Download Updated e-Aadhar PDF Copy Online
To download your updated e-Aadhar Card Copy from your web browser:
- Visit Official Website.
- Just select I have Enrolment ID or Aadhar Number; enter the enrolment id mentioned in the Aadhar Acknowledgement copy provided to you after the correction request.
- Enter the Aadhar Number then your Full Name, Pin Code, solve the captcha, enter mobile number and hit on OTP.
- You will instantly receive OTP on your registered mobile number; just enter the OTP field and click on validate and download.
- If you have entered all the details correctly as you had provided while updating your Aadhar Card; then your Aadhar Card PDF File will start downloading.
- Just open the e-Aadhar Card PDF File by entering your pin code and take a print out of it.