Online Aadhar card registration is a simple process that anyone of you can perform. All you need is a computer and an internet connection. You can further learn through this video.
Follow these Easy Steps:
1. Click on the link or photo below to visit Aadhar Govt Website
Step 2: Click on Postal(PIN) Code or Search Box, mark in red
Step 3: Search your area using Ctrl + F or go throw all result
Step 4: Download your form
- Click here to download the Form
- Print your form
- Fill it with all details
- Visit the Adhar Center near you with the document mentioned in the form.
To know more continue…
Tired of waiting in the queues for Aadhar card registration? don’t worry, we have good news for you. Now you can get online Aadhar card registration and it is totally free. This online portal system can serve any number of people at any given time without any hassle. Not just that, it will be available for all ages including kids. It is a convenient feature as you will not have to wait in queues at the office anymore. All you have to do is to get an appointment online and go to the office at the given time. You complete half the process online sitting at your house and as a result, save time, and skip the queue.
How to apply online for an appointment:-
To get a new Aadhar card, you need to keep all the necessary documents with you and apply for an appointment online. And, to get your appointment, you can follow this very simple process.
- Logon to the official website of the relating government authorities.
- Find the form for online Aadhar card appointment.
- Fill the form and choose the day and time of your comfort.
- Submit the file and you will get the confirmation of your appointment.
The important thing to note here is that you can not choose a time that is more than 30 days from the day you are setting the appointment. The confirmation of appointment depends on the areas sometimes. If you live in some prime place, it might take a little extra time for you to get your slot.
How to get your Aadhar card:-
- Once you have the online Aadhar card appointment, you need to fill the enrollment form. Enrollment forms are also available on the same website.
- Also, you need to submit your identity and address proofs. The authorities will approve your documents and call you for biometric data including your fingerprint and the iris scan.
- They will take your photo and keep it in records.
- After submitting all the documents you will get a confirmation slip. The slip will have 14 digit code. You can check the status of your Aadhar card through these 14 digit code.
Go back to Home page.